Agency CePixel is a combination of experience and passion, knowledge and creativity. This is a solid foundation that allows us to develop ambitious projects and unique.
We were able to get to know the mechanisms that determine the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
We know the elements that influence brand perception by potential customers. We are able to effectively promote your company to stand out from the competition. We know how to create advertising campaigns to hit directly to the target group.
What we do:
- We advise customers when they can not find a perfect solution
- We advise the lack of original ideas
- We create and implement projects that are doomed to success!
Besides, we cooperate with:
- Local and thematic portals
- wholesale gadgets
- radio stations
- Web design
- Creating layouts mobile applications
- Creating and preparing advertising materials for print DTP
- Development of graphic design mailings and newsletters
- Other unusual creative task
- Cooperation with printing
- Cooperation with employees of the department substantive
- Very good knowledge of Adobe (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Knowledge of DTP (preparation of materials for printing)
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (welcome)
- Use of English
- Responsibility and self-reliance in action
- Ability to work under time pressure
- The attention to detail, creativity and creative approach to work
- Ability to work in a team
- sense of aesthetics
- Knowledge of design trends for the needs of the media
- Welcome the ability to work on Mac OS X and knowledge of programs: Glyphs, Dreamweaver, After Effects, Premier Pro, Blender, Cinema 4D or Flash.
- Employment based on an employment contract or order
- Benefits after the trial period
- Premium for efficient work on projects
- Opportunity to improve skills and professional development
- The work in complex and diverse projects
Consent to the processing of personal data and the information clause
By clicking the "Apply" button, "Apply now" or otherwise sending a recruitment application (for example: via e-mail, mail, fax) to KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, st. Czerniakowska 71 (Employer, data administrator), you agree to the Employer processing your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, please add the following consent in the CV: "I agree to the processing by KFE Holding Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, st. Czerniakowska 71 personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment".
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Your personal data, in so far as it has been specified in the Labor Code or in other specific laws, we process based on the law and their application is necessary to participate in the recruitment. Other personal data (eg. image) we process based on your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their pass does not affect the possibility of participation in recruitment.
We may process your personal data included in the recruitment application also for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims, if the claims relate to our recruitment. We will process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying data, requesting its erasure, processing restrictions, opposition to processing and transfer of given data (on which processing you have agreed) to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority for data protection. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
In terms of your rights, we encourage you to read the information available at the address www.kfeholding.com
We process your personal data to recruit for the position indicated in the announcement for up to 12 months, and when you have agreed to participate in future recruitment for up to 18 months. In addition, we may store your personal information for the purposes of determining, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process for a period appropriate to the time limit for claims.
Your personal data can be provided to providers of job advertisement publication services, recruitment management systems providers, IT service providers such as hosting and IT systems suppliers. Personal data will be made available, which can be accessed by law under the law.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it may hinder or prevent us from responding to the application.
In addition, we inform you that your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org