Company KomFort specializes in providing services to Polish and foreign construction companies, whose aim is to conclude international agreements on performance of work budowlanych.Koncentrujemy its activities in several sectors of construction in Belgium and France. We are present in both the private and public sector. Our partners cooperating companies develop export thanks to some, proven and permanent partners. Our actions help eliminate misunderstandings and solve administrative problems, legal or fiscal entrepreneur active construction market to foreign entrepreneurs or host foreign contractor (subcontractor) works.
- For details, read the agreements and technical documentation projects
- Analysis of valuation of construction contracts.
- Cooperation with companies of the construction industry (negotiation skills)
- Analysis and preparation of lists, summaries and works as required.
- Developing cost estimates of construction - assembly.
- Cost analysis and optimization methods of execution of the works of construction - assembly.
- Completing and archiving contract documentation throughout the project cycle.
- Higher technical education (construction).
- Min. 3 - years professional experience preferably in a technical department (in the planning and execution of construction works - assembly / in the preparation of construction works and experience of working in the field).
- Experience in working abroad in a similar position / in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of foreign languages, including j.francuskiego and j. English allows you to communicate freely.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Driving license. B.
- Setting the objectives.
- Self-reliance in action.
- Meticulousness, good organization of work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Employment in a multinational company with an established position in the market.
- Work in a friendly atmosphere, in a young and dynamic team.
- Opportunity for professional development and qualifications.
- Stable employment under a contract of employment.
I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 992)